Welcome to the Sounds Like a Search and Rescue Podcast! Also known as SLASR.
Join an experienced search and rescue volunteer and his friend as they discuss all things related to hiking and search and rescue in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
This week we are talking with Sarah about her role in a recent rescue on Tuckerman Ravine. We are also visited by our friend Jeff who has a cool search and rescue story and will share some stories of his mountaineering adventures.
- Stomp’s stealth camping apology
- Helicopter talk
- Drink Discussion
- Recent Hikes
- Introducing Sarah and Jeff
- Jeff and Alvaro save a father and son from freezing on Mount Abraham
- Sarah and friends help save an injured skier on Tuckerman
- Jeff’s big mountain stories
- Jeff’s perspective on the Ammo avalanche death this winter
- Denali talk
- Mount Sanford in Alaska
- Sea Kayak adventure with Freya Hoffmeister
Mike is an idiot and pronounced the Sherburne trail incorrectly....
Thanks again Sarah and Jeff for joining us!!!