Welcome to the Sounds Like a Search and Rescue Podcast! Also known as SLASR.
Join an experienced search and rescue volunteer and his friend as they discuss all things related to hiking and search and rescue in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
This week we are joined by Jen and Lindsay who will share their perspective on the rewards and challenges of being involved in search and rescue.
- New Studio Talk
- Darby Field and Native Americans
- Daphne the new studio cat
- Stomp forgets to pay the internet bill
- Dogs and Cats
- Sponsor and Coffee talk
- Beer Talk
- Recent Hikes
- Winter Hiking Advice from Jen and Lindsay
- Jen and Lindsay talk hiking, search and rescue
- Recent search and rescue news
- More dog talk and Greyhound talk
- White Mountain History