Welcome to the Sounds Like a Search and Rescue Podcast! Also known as SLASR.
Join an experienced search and rescue volunteer and his friend as they discuss all things related to hiking and search and rescue in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
This week we are closing out 2021 with a recap of some fun moments from our first year of the show.
- Mike & Stomp’s cringe-worthy debut. No voiceover guy. Stiff, terrible audio- walking all over each other. Explain the waterpots intro.
- Bethlyn and mindy think Mike is a creeper -
- Stomp debuts tick jokes - episode 14
- Bosse Joke intro - episode 36
- Mike and stomp traumatized by nude hikers on the baldface range - episode 6
- Alien abduction theory - episode 2
- stomp forgets to ask about mike's hikes - episode 3
- Paul Bisson voiceover added to the podcast - discuss the impact on professionalism, sheen.
- Hair talk with Socked in - episode 8
- Chaga tries to sell his chaga - ep. 9
- Mike explains shame vs’ no shame. - Play shame cut uninterrupted and explain the recording process of the piece. episode 10
- Slasr can't pronounce - ep. 11
- Jeff explains Bear Fence in Alaska - Ep. 16
- Chriss BB explains litter carrying with a miserable patient. - Ep 21
- Boston to FW bus tour - Ep. 24
- Stomp’s new backpack cleaning tip. Ep. 25
- Knobby's post-concussion senior moment - Ep 26
- Darin Ninness explains jet suits - ep. 28
- Mason summit bid saved by Eric Todd Sweet. - ep 29
- More pronunciation problems - Even alexa or google translate cant help us. jimbilldunk - ep 31
- “it smells like a search and rescue” ep32
- riffing on how terrible ep. 1 was - ep 35
- discussing what it takes to move up in SAR as a woman. - ep 37
- Stomp interrupts Mike’s show intro - ep 37
- Rek-lis Brewing Company
- Retail locations
- Donate to the New Hampshire Outdoor Council
- Hike Safe Card
- Avalanche Beacon Park - fundraiser
- Mount Eustis Donations