Welcome to the Sounds Like a Search and Rescue Podcast! Also known as SLASR.
Join an experienced search and rescue volunteer and his friend as they discuss all things related to hiking and search and rescue in the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
In this weeks episode we are joined by Rebecca "SockedIn" Sperry who will highlight Waterfalls in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and take us inside her inspiring journey battling cancer.
- Hair Club for Hikers - Cold Open
- Recent Hikes - 09:11
- Hiking Topic of the Week - Waterfalls - 16:01
- Arethusa Falls - 17:20
- Ripley Falls - 18:21
- Sabbaday Falls - 19:40
- Diana's Baths - 21:30
- Glen Ellis Falls - 23:22
- Georgian Falls / Harvard Falls - 25:44
- Kinsman Falls - 28:14
- White Mountains History - Bridal Veil Falls - 29:22
- Walker Brook Falls - 31:59
- Great Gulf - Peabody River - 33:25
- SockedIn's suggestion - Mossy Glen Falls - 34-51
- The latest Search & Rescue incidents - 38:00
- Guest of the Week - Rebecca "SockedIn" Sperry - 42:55
Rebecca Sperry: Monique (Short Film by Tommy Corey)
Rebecca "SockedIn" Sperry's contact info: